Monday 2 March 2009

These D & G looks...

I awoke this morning and i fell in love with the new D&G look.....
Those printed tees i need need need (Maria Callas i think...); and the styling with the drainpipe trousers, so lush. I love it all. And eeeekkk..... THOSE SHOES!That belt, its almost like curtain ties. The belt was present all through out the collection in many looks. I love again the styling of the printed t-shirt with the tu-tu skirt. Ive got one like this but in blue, i think i am going to dust mine out and wait for my first chance to put this look together!That Military jacket, looks like the milatary look is in next season. This might just be the most perfect military jascket i have seen. And with the tail-like detail at the back too! I can see these already trickling down onto our high streets by September.
That coat- quilted and oversized with the cropped sleeves as well. As i wipe my mouth from the salivation on my keypad, i notice the tights. Great- the print is back next season- fun fun fun!!

Altogether, the collection was luxurious but light-hearted and fun with so many covetable looks, very much a 'dress up box' collection. I think i want it all! Have a look on style.com for the full collection. In the mean time i am going to dig up my printed tees, tu-tu's, leopard print tights and super platforms!

No comments: