Friday 27 March 2009

Chris and Tibor

I have always loved the Chris and Tibor brand. Always so fresh with a perfect mix of fashionable and functional bags that don't just look amazing in a department store or an online boutique, but also items that I can imagine on the catwalk and on my arm. I was first made aware of the label a few months back and i was lucky enough to interview them for Buckstyle.com. The design duo (Chris Liu and Tibor Matyas) met while working at Burberry Prorsum, and initially began designing bags as a solution to the problem of the perfect gym bag. The duo have moved on immensely from that now collaborating with designers such as Veronique Branquinho, Juun J and Romain Kremer. I'd like to think that the bags are very unisex and androgynous.... Well i would wear them!
Here are some of my personal favourites:




These and the rest of the SS09 collection is now on sale at online boutique The Corner.

No comments: