Saturday 4 April 2009

Auntie Celia

Today i spent the day with my sister who is 6.5 months pregnant. It was a lovely day and we had a lovely time together as it was the first proper day i have hung out with my sister properly since i found out she was up-the-duff! We spent the day baby shopping, which i found out today is no where near as fun as normal shopping. I guess it was fun for my sis as it must be exciting preparing for a bundle of joy to enter the world quite soon, but for me there is only so much excitement and joy i can get out of a large pram selection. So whilst browsing for breast pumps, pacifiers, changing mats, pram covers, moses basket mattresses, feeding bottles, musical mobiles and other such items i saw this cute little number (note the tag says 'Bimbo', i am not sure what to think of that).... My sister says tacky, i say cute! Has a certain Luella SS08 element to it. What do you think...? I think Auntie Celia knows best....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi celia its Tope simis mum jennipher told me about you blog and oh my god i love this peice she thinks that im pulling her legs but i would love to get one for simi. any idea what sizes it goes up to?

Celia Loves... said...

Hey Tope, No i am not sure what sizes. I didnt ckeck sorry. But the shop is on Bethnal Green Road. I think Simi would look fantastic in it! Jenny has no clue!