Thursday 18 June 2009

My Milan and Paris dream wardrobe...

Arghhh! So, I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I am off to Milan and Paris tomorrow! Whoo yay! Boo Yaw! It’s my second season flying out there and covering the menswear fashion shows for Buckstyle, and I am still as excited as I was last season (I seem to forget the trudging around, and non-stop work). It will be fun to get out of London, but don't be fooled. It will not be a holiday of drinking cocktails, rubbing shoulders with the fashion glitterati and partying till 4... Nope, we are not having a repeat of last season (or are we...)*cheeky smile*

BUT...it has now dawned on me, with less that 24 hours to go, what am I wearing? I am sitting here with dread at facing my actual wardrobe, but toying with reality. This is my fantasy Milan and Paris wardrobe...

Cotton hooded sweatshirt jacket, £75, by Adidas by Stella McCartney at www.net-a-porter.com
Strap sandal, £145, by Acne
Lulu Guinness shell stitching orange "Pollyanna" bag£250 Sophia Kokosolaki bangle, £481 ,Available from Matches,

Loewe Calle bag, £780, Available from Selfridges and Harrods
Sunglasses by RayBan, ClubMaster £108



Balenciaga sandals in black suede, £820

Loewe black open toe court shoe with gold rope heel,£665 Available from Selfridges and Harrods
Gold & crystal bracelet, £299, by Mawi at www.farfetch.com
Pink shorts, £100, by Acne (www.acnestudios.com)
D&G navy and white ‘Jackie ‘strap sandals, £480
Gucci fringed platform wedges, £440 Blue dress, £685, by Preen at www.net-a-porter.com
Oversized vest, £85, by Sass & Bide aw www.bunnyhug.co.uk

I could literally live in all of that and more....
Right, enough of the dreaming! I need to get packing! Wish me Bon Voyage readers, i will be blogging and Twittering while in Milan and Paris. Catch me here or on Twitter, i will also be tweeting on Buckstyle's Twitter
Kisses!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Balenciaga sandals and that Preen dress. Look forward to your tweets.

/Male-Mode.com