Monday 18 May 2009

Slack Blogger....

It suddenly struck me about 3 minutes ago that i have been so slack on presenting my press day finding to the lovely readers of Celia Loves, and there have been so many in the past few weeks, especially from the high street front. I don't know what i have been doing to let things slide so much- well actually i do know what i have been doing... I have been so darn busy traipsing across London attending the press days, and working myself tired. Between Buckstyle relaunching, shooting and writing for Dazed Digital and preparing my shoots for My-Wardrobe.com i barely have the time to eat let alone blog and for this i apologise. To follow in the next few days will be my findings over the past 2-3 weeks, and only the finding i will ever put forward to share with you are things i love...

No comments: