Thursday 21 May 2009

Body Rockin...

I recently bought a body, as in a Body-suit. One of those that does up at the crouch area with little poppers. And now i just don't seem to be able to get enough of it. I am not sure if it is the nostalgic memories of my mum anchoring all or most of my outfits as a child around them, but now all i want to do is wear them. Here are a few of my favourites i have seen recently:
ASOS- Following the ever popular denim trend of now, i love the brass buttons down to past the navel too. I could really put together a serious outfit, and enjoy wearing it. One of those outfits you wear two days in a row to 2 different friends.... In fact the more i think about this, the more i want it...
River Island- So fun! It makes me want to put it on, put on some Lady Ga-Ga, paint one half of my face silver and do the robot!
This one is available now to buy from Miss Selfridge, £30!

No comments: