Monday 10 August 2009

Excuse 1: Jonny Woo for Wound Magazine

Without sounding like “that” kid at school (you know the one at school who always made excuses for everything), I feel that I need to blog about some of the things I have been up to. Just to validate my month long sietsta from blogging. Its not on, but I have been tres busy. Working myself ragged. So I was approached by Wound magazine to make a costume for Jonny Woo, the performance artist and drag act, for a guerilla activity they were filming for an event. The event was the launch of Wound Digital, Wound media’s online digital output where readers can read a digital format of the magazine as well as download a Wound iPhone application. Anyway, my job was to design the costume for Jonny for a wild goose chase from the ICA to the Wound office where Jonny would be chase by fashionisto’s all through Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square, China Town, parts of Soho and ending in Covent Garden. The event was a success apart from a minor glitch with sound and lighting… Here are the pictures, I think you will find the goose costume is pretty fabulous!







WILD GOOSE CHASE - Jonny Woo from PRICKIMAGE on Vimeo.

No comments: