Thursday 9 July 2009

Best dressed woman of 2 weekends ago (PFW)... Nell Trotter

My week in Paris left me constantly meeting stylish people. The men are so well dressed and look so on the money in terms of the right garbs and the right way of throwing them together and the girls all have that insouciant Parisian style. I have seen a lot of high waisted peg-leg trousers and vintage style shoes. It has left me slightly questioning my daily attire. After the Qasimi show, i started chatting to the lovely PR Nell. She is not from Paris but certainly hold her own in the style ranks over here, just check out all her amazing accessories...
Bag- Basso & Brooke.
Skull Cuff- Great Frog
Pink stoned ring- John Hardy
Leopard ring- Accessorize
Necklace- Tom Binns

I literally want all of those accessories... I am now going to find a way of tracking every last one down, starting with that Chanel/McDonald's number- (Super swoon!)

No comments: